Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Counting Down. . .

So, it's now down to just HOURS before MarsCon 2008. Am I ready? Of course not! I've got some last minute fixes to do on my costumes, have given up trying to rush my prop building (it can just wait until the next con. I cannot change the laws of physics!). I DID, however, just finish working on a kick ass visual aid for an Anime discussion panel - which I'm not even on, but will probably have to run the thing since I seem to be the only person with a laptop that can S-Video output to the LCD projector. Which isn't a feature I use all that often and I'm glad I checked it tonight with my TV because "Eris the Goddess of Chaos" struck yet again and my S-Video cable had gone bad so the laptop wouldn't recognize that a TV was connected. Thankfully I have a bunch of S-Video cables around so it was just a matter of digging out a different one.

MarsCon 2008. . .T-minus 1 day and counting down. . .

No comments: